IMPORTANT: Upon registration you will have to VERIFY your e-mail address in order for your account to be activated. Please check your spam-folder before contacting us that you did not get the mail.

Any account not verified in 3-5 days days, will be deleted.

Once your account is activated, please post a short introduction in our "Introduce Yourself" forum.

TSB Teamspeak Changes

Important information and announcements to the TSB Community; Please make sure to read them as they may affect you too!
BjornTHV
TSB Council
TSB Council
Twitch Stream URL: https://www.twitch.tv/bjornthv

Donators

22 Apr 2019, 22:01

Please be patient, the changes to the Teamspeak were coming since the community meeting in October of last year, however Teamspeak permissions are a pain to deal with. As such HomebrewCocaine and SGTdanny have been brought in to help us with the progress and speed things up a bit. They are working with me closely to get everything working. They have more TeamSpeak experience than most of us and work really hard to help to achieve the goals that were set.

Hiccups and issues are to be expected, we apologize if you may run into any issues. Please report them to me or any of the above mentioned people if you find any.
My Video's: Youtube - Live Streams: Twitch - Want to help me/TSB? Go here: Patreon