IMPORTANT: Upon registration you will have to VERIFY your e-mail address in order for your account to be activated. Please check your spam-folder before contacting us that you did not get the mail.

Any account not verified in 3-5 days days, will be deleted.

Once your account is activated, please post a short introduction in our "Introduce Yourself" forum.

TSB Finances, Balance and Donations 2019

Important information and announcements to the TSB Community; Please make sure to read them as they may affect you too!
BjornTHV
TSB JCS
TSB JCS

Donators

06 Jan 2019, 13:23

TSB is running on donations, and it has not always been clear as to what the donations are used for. That is why we decided to disclose the information, make it transparent, so everyone knows what needs to be paid and what is being paid for.

Balance

Monthly costs:
  • Website, Forums, TeamSpeak, Domain & Hosting - € 75,- per month
  • Gameservers (ArmA 3, etc) - €75,- per month
Yearly costs:
  • Domain names (3) - € 50,- per year
  • SSL Certificates - €100,- per year
  • Support & Updates for website modules - €150,- per year
FOR THE CURRENT BALANCE - PLEASE SEE THE POSTS BELOW

How can you help?

If you can and want to help us (and thus help yourself as well), please donate:
  • If you want to support TSB in the long run, consider donating to my Patreon: HERE
  • If you want to make a single, one-time donation, you can use the donations via the forums: HERE
You will get a cool medal on the forums to show off that you donated! They are listed here: Medals & Awards.

If we can't trace your donation, or your medal doesn't show up in 24-48 hours, please contact me via PM on the forums or via Discord. (Messages via TeamSpeak don't get saved)

What do we do in Return?

Besides keeping the community running, we offer our donors the following:
  • Based on your tier (Medals & Awards), you will get a reward medal on the forums.
  • If you donate to Level 2 or more, you will get the Donor-perk on Teamspeak for the rest of the year with 500Kb of Avatar space and room for Gifs.
Updates

I update this page, and the donationmeter with every donation as soon as possible after donations come in.
My Video's: Youtube - Live Streams: Twitch - Want to help me/TSB? Go here: Patreon
BjornTHV
TSB JCS
TSB JCS

Donators

06 Jan 2019, 13:26

January 2019 Income & Payments

Total running costs Per month: €150 *
Unforseen costs and expenses: €0,- *
Turnover from last month (if negative): €0,- *

====================================================
Turnover from last month (if positive): €5,00 *
Ad Revenue (this month 2018-11): €5,00 **
Donations (Patreon & One-time Paypal): €155,- *

====================================================
Balance: €15,00 *

* = These amounts are in Euro's; Current exchange rate: 1 Euro is 1.140843 Dollars. Multiply the amount by 1.155021 to see the amount in dollars.
** = Although I count them towards the ultimate goal, the ad revenue will not pay out unless the threshold of €70,- has been met. So these funds are not immediately available.
Last edited by BjornTHV on 06 Jan 2019, 18:51, edited 1 time in total.
My Video's: Youtube - Live Streams: Twitch - Want to help me/TSB? Go here: Patreon