IMPORTANT: Upon registration you will have to VERIFY your e-mail address in order for your account to be activated. Please check your spam-folder before contacting us that you did not get the mail.

Any account not verified in 3-5 days days, will be deleted.

Once your account is activated, please post a short introduction in our "Introduce Yourself" forum.

Bjorn's Ops [Storyline]

Bjorn's Ops will resume as soon as he has recovered enough to be able to host them again.

Moderator: TSB Junior Staff

BjornTHV
TSB Council
TSB Council
Twitch Stream URL: https://www.twitch.tv/bjornthv

Donators

22 Mar 2017, 07:30

The storyline around my missions is quite complex, but I will try to explain my ideas, ops and views in this (and following) posts as the story progresses and ops are being played.

Important Notes:
  • These ops are NOT scheduled ops; Poke me when I'm around and we'll continue the storyline. I'm prety flexible.
  • My ops are played at the TSB #2 Training Server using the Training Modpack.
  • Some of the ops MAY take place on other maps (Such as Tanoa or Altis) but I treat them as part of the Sahrani Islands.
  • I create a post in this thread for each operation; So scroll through to follow the story.
  • This post is ALSO updated as the story progresses.
The main Story

The idillic, tropical islands of Sahrani are independant, they have their own government and like to stay independent. There are 2 countries (The Russians and the Takistani's) laying claim to these islands though, not including the Sahrani Liberation Army wanting all foreigners off the island, including tourists. All 3 fractions play a major part in the storyline.

The current democratic (recognized?) government of Sahrani has requested NATO forces to clean up any and all incursions on these islands both established and possible new threats. NATO has reluctantly agreed and has since sent an aircraft carrier to the region and the government has allowed them full access to an old airbase next to the capital Paraiso on the southern part of the island, central enough to respond quickly to any and all threats.

Missions

Thusfar the government and NATO high command has requested us to perform the following missions (Details, video's and images in the posts after this one):
  1. Operation "Roadhog" - SLA - Conquest
  2. Operation "Inverse Wedge" - SLA - Defence
  3. Operation "Gone FISHing" - Russians - Urban CQB
  4. Operation "Massacre" - Takistani - Urban CQB
  5. Operation "Wavefront" - SLA - Conquest
  6. Operation "Surf's up" - SLA - Hostage Rescue
The Map

The current Faction map of the storyline. This map will be updates as we progress, marking the operations and factions.

My Video's: Youtube - Live Streams: Twitch - Want to help me/TSB? Go here: Patreon
BjornTHV
TSB Council
TSB Council

Donators

22 Mar 2017, 07:33

Operation "Roadhog"

A rogue milita force have taken over a road near to the base in order to demand toll from passing traffic in order to finance their operations. NATO can't allow this and decided it is time to "pay" them a visit, and clear out the rogue elements. Intel specifies that possible AT and armor is present. Numbers and type of armor unknown. Civilians avoid the area, so expect no civilians near or at the checkpoint.

Operation "Inverse Wedge"

You have now taken over the checkpoint, but the Sahrani Liberation Army wants it back... Defend your position. Satellite intelligence suggests they may have some armor inbound. Do not let the checkpoint fall into their hands!

Mission images:

My Video's: Youtube - Live Streams: Twitch - Want to help me/TSB? Go here: Patreon
BjornTHV
TSB Council
TSB Council

Donators

22 Mar 2017, 07:37

Operation "Gone FISHing"

The russians have encroached on our turf, and need to be driven out by any means nessecairy. As far as Intel goes, there is no armor present at this time but reinforcements are nearby. Your objective is to clear the town completely of enemy forces whilst avoiding the minefields.

Objectives
  • Clean out the town - SUCCESS :text-bravo:
  • Avoid the minefields - FAILED :angry-fire:
  • Destroy the Ammo-stash - SUCCESS :text-bravo:
  • Capture and extract the Russian officer - SUCCESS :text-bravo:
Outcome
BjornTHV
TSB Council
TSB Council

Donators

22 Mar 2017, 07:40

Operation "Massacre"

Unknown insurgents have taken over the Town of Estrella, And have massacred most of the population, the ones that didn't run... We have to stop them before they reach the next town and fast!
They have light armor, no more than 2-3 which patrol the town and the surrounding area looking for any surviving civilians.
Your task is to clear the town, take out the armor and save what is left of this idyllic little town so the civilians that fled may return. CAS is available, as well as 1 (one!) jet for air support.

Objectives
  • Eliminate enemy presence in Estrella - SUCCESS :text-bravo:
Outcome
BjornTHV
TSB Council
TSB Council

Donators

22 Mar 2017, 07:48

Operation "Wavefront"

The SLA have taken over a radio transmission station that NATO uses for international telecommunications such as transmissions from the International Space Station. This Transmission and Receiving station is vital to keep communications safe and thus needs to be liberated. This operation is a two-part mission.

Objectives:
  • Clear out the roadblock - Success :text-bravo:
  • Liberate the receiver/transmitter - Success :text-bravo:
  • Find the officer in charge (capture him for interrogation) - Success :text-bravo:
  • Locate any and all intelligence present - Success :text-bravo:
Outcome:

NATO has communications back up and received an urgent message regarding some tourists... The captured officer and Intell will definitely make a huge difference.
BjornTHV
TSB Council
TSB Council

Donators

22 Mar 2017, 07:53

Operation "Surf's up"

Some tourists have gone missing on the northern part of the main island. NATO belives that the sahrani militia is responsable, however we have no evidence to support this. Satellite images have picked up an internment camp in the area where we believe the hostages are being held. Your job is to go in, rescue the hostages (if they are there) and neutralize the militia presence.

Objectives:
  • Hostages - Rescued :text-bravo:
  • Officer - Killed :violence-instagib:
  • Intelligence Found :text-bravo:
Outcome:

The intelligence found indicates the location where the tourists were "arrested" and from these locations we now have a good isea where the SLA forces and training camps are located... Unfortunately the officer was killed so we have no idea what assets they may or may not have... This will significantly complicate matters, but the intelligence saves us the a lot of searching so we can focus on the encampments.

Mission Images

The internment camp where the tourists were being held:

The minefield blocking the southern route: