IMPORTANT: Upon registration you will have to VERIFY your e-mail address in order for your account to be activated. Please check your spam-folder before contacting us that you did not get the mail.

Any account not verified in 3-5 days days, will be deleted.

Once your account is activated, please post a short introduction in our "Introduce Yourself" forum.

I didn't know where to post this

Computer issues? Problems with your drivers? or do you like to help out? Post your questions and answers here!

Moderator: TSB Senior Staff

Prometheus-979
None
None

05 May 2019, 03:10

So I joined the teamspeak server but I when I try to join the ArmA 3 Alive server it says Insuficient permisons. same happens with some other channels, most in fact. I don't know how to fix this or if i even can. help
BjornTHV
TSB Council
TSB Council
Twitch Stream URL: https://www.twitch.tv/bjornthv

Donators

05 May 2019, 14:59

Have you tried to join the "helpdesk" in TeamSpeak? Someone will come and help you.

By default, to prevent Spammers (and other nuisances), no-one has permissions in TeamSpeak without the right tags. You need to be granted those tags in order to be able to switch channels.
My Video's: Youtube - Live Streams: Twitch - Want to help me/TSB? Go here: Patreon
Prometheus-979
None
None

14 May 2019, 22:08

BjornTHV wrote:
05 May 2019, 14:59
Have you tried to join the "helpdesk" in TeamSpeak? Someone will come and help you.

By default, to prevent Spammers (and other nuisances), no-one has permissions in TeamSpeak without the right tags. You need to be granted those tags in order to be able to switch channels.
I have joined the helpdesk but no one ever appears.
BjornTHV
TSB Council
TSB Council
Twitch Stream URL: https://www.twitch.tv/bjornthv

Donators

17 May 2019, 05:21

You can "poke" one of our staff by right-clicking on them and send a poke message.

And yes, this may take a while as if they are busy, it may take a few minutes. One tip: Don't join the TS 5 minutes before a scheduled OP. Join at least half an hour before that.
My Video's: Youtube - Live Streams: Twitch - Want to help me/TSB? Go here: Patreon