IMPORTANT: Upon registration you will have to VERIFY your e-mail address in order for your account to be activated. Please check your spam-folder before contacting us that you did not get the mail.

Any account not verified in 3-5 days days, will be deleted.

Once your account is activated, please post a short introduction in our "Introduce Yourself" forum.

Arma3 settings

Computer issues? Problems with your drivers? or do you like to help out? Post your questions and answers here!

Moderator: TSB Senior Staff

GrumpyGit
TSB Member
TSB Member

07 Feb 2019, 06:01

Hello,

I was doing Barties Op last night and was getting abysmal fps throughout the op, I was usually at 40-60 fps but as soon as there was any sort of action / shooting I went down to single digits. Half way through the op I started getting missing textures which is a worry and I had to cut the session short. I haven't had this issue with Arma3 before so it could be a bad mod install or that my graphics card has finaly decided to blow up.

I decided to reinstall arma and mods to see if that helps, will have to test how it behaves now.

My question is what sort of GFX settings are you lot running arma3 with when playing on TSB servers?

-GrumpyGit
Tempestal4K
TSB Member
TSB Member

Donators

07 Feb 2019, 14:05

Hi there,

Wierdly enough, a lot of people would suggest you to actually put your video settings as high as you sensibly can because Arma tends to hog the processing cores and if you set it to high, it actually might improve your performance.

Other thing that may help you is in this handy guide, go through it and see if it improves anything: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =385577681
GrumpyGit
TSB Member
TSB Member

08 Feb 2019, 07:00

Thanks for the guide mate, will comb through that and test.

-Grumps