IMPORTANT: Upon registration you will have to VERIFY your e-mail address in order for your account to be activated. Please check your spam-folder before contacting us that you did not get the mail.

Any account not verified in 3-5 days days, will be deleted.

Once your account is activated, please post a short introduction in our "Introduce Yourself" forum.

Corsair Void mic not working in arma 3 only

Computer issues? Problems with your drivers? or do you like to help out? Post your questions and answers here!

Moderator: TSB Senior Staff

causkey

12 Nov 2017, 15:05

every time i attempt to use my headsets mic in arma 3 it does not work, while it works in everything else, most of the time it does not work at all while at other times it will sound metallic and demonic according to the people i play with. Any ideas with what could be wrong with it
Nordern
None
None

Donators

12 Nov 2017, 15:12

Make sure that in Windows settings the correct microhpone is selected as default, it sounds like there might be a built in one ( that is shite ) that is beeing used

Check if there is a new driver you can install
BjornTHV
TSB Council
TSB Council
Twitch Stream URL: https://www.twitch.tv/bjornthv

Donators

13 Nov 2017, 00:03

causkey wrote:
12 Nov 2017, 15:05
other times it will sound metallic and demonic according to the people i play with.
That sounds like either your internet connection is throttling the voice connection, your computer is running out of resources or you're playing over WiFi (a big No-No for gaming & voice).
My Video's: Youtube - Live Streams: Twitch - Want to help me/TSB? Go here: Patreon
j_ryan

14 Nov 2017, 06:30

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topi ... -in-arma3/

try that one out, and have a look for your sample rate, it should be set to "4 channel, 16 bit, 16000 Hz" higher rates can and will course trouble with some softwares.